Your Inheritance . . .
You have an inheritance that you probably have not laid claim to. It was given to you by the Patriarch Abraham:
Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them. Deuteronomy 1:8 (KJV)
(The Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!) Deuteronomy 1:11 (KJV)
You may say, “That was for the Jews, the seed of Abraham.” True, the Jews and the seed. They are not necessarily the same. This can be seen in Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:29 (KJV)
Every born-again believer is the seed of Abraham. The Amplified Bible reads this way: And if you belong to Christ [are in Him Who is Abraham’s Seed], then you are Abrahams’s offspring and [spiritual] heirs according to promise. You see, the promises of Abraham are yours and mine. We are the rightful heirs of Deuteronomy 1:8&11.
We are to possess the land and we are to increase a thousand times more!
1000 Times More . . .
In Christ we have 1000 Times More! 1000 Times more favor, 1000 times more wisdom, 1000 times more fruitfulness, 1000 times more than what we have. We should be 1000 times healthier, 1000 times wealthier, 1000 times happier than anyone in the world. Our heritage is to have 1000 Times More.
What good thing would God withhold from his children? Will He not give us every good thing. Everything in the earth belongs to Him and we are the rightful heirs. [Psa. 24:1; 1 Cor. 10:26]
God wants to bless you a thousand times more than He has. Here is how:
(1) He shall cause you to possess the land. You are meant to own this earth.
(2) He shall cause you to be the head and not the tail, the lender and not the borrower. (You must believe it before it will ever happen).
(3) He will see that no weapon formed against you will prosper [Isaiah 54:17] “. . . this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord.”
(4) He is sending healing back “Big Time!” Creative miracles are on the increase.
(5) He will cause you to renew your strength like the eagles. God does not want you decrepit when you are old. You don’t have to be sick to get to heaven.
(6) You are God’s property. Tell the devil to take his hands off. God will rebuke the devourer.
(7) Prove the Lord with tithes & offerings. He will pour Blessings [Ideas, Concepts & Insights] out of the windows of heaven [Mal 3:7-12]
(8) God has promised that He will never leave you nor forsake you.” Never, never, never! [Hebrews 13:5]
(9) Call the things that be not as though they were [Romans 4:17] and He will see that you have them.