Spirit of Division
Words like, “hate,” “racist,” an “bigot,” are getting a lot of play these days. Everyone is “offended” about something. How did this happen in America, the melting pot of the world?
Power mongers of the socialist, facist, marxist, kind have caught the ear of the media and the masses.
This is manipulative and is what the Bible calls witchcraft! It tends to set people against people and convey a feeling of hopelessness that is not justified.
Let us remember a few basic Biblical precepts as we weigh what we see, hear, believe, and do:
- 1 Corinthians 14:33 “For GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.”
- James 2:1 “My brethren, HAVE NOT THE FAITH OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, the Lord of glory, WITH RESPECT OF PERSONS.” (Deu 1:17, Pro 28:12; 10:34, Rom 2:11, Col 3:25, James 2:1,9)
- Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for YOU ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS.” (Col 3:11)
- Romans 5:5 “And hope maketh not ashamed; because THE LOVE OF GOD IS SHED ABROAD IN OUR HEARTS by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.”
- James 3:17 “But THE WISDOM THAT IS FROM ABOVE IS first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, WITHOUT PARTIALITY, AND WITHOUT HYPOCRISY.”
- Philippians 2:3 “LET NOTHING BE DONE THROUGH STRIFE or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind LET EACH ESTEEM OTHER BETTER THAN THEMSELVES.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:8 “LOVE NEVER FAILS…”
One other thing –
1 John 4:8 “He that loveth not knoweth not God; for GOD IS LOVE.”
Let’s live above the haters, racists, manipulators, agitators, fear, and power mongers and lift up the Light and Love of God.
This is the spirit and heart of America!
Let’s be Americans! – One Nation Under God.